With a diverse range of legal experience, the team at En Plus Legal provide a nuanced ability to navigate the court system, fulfilling client confidence and providing strong representation.
Regardless of how complex a legal dispute is, the knowledgeable, professional staff at En Plus Legal have the experience and training necessary to handle immigration appeals,
property disputes, employment tribunal hearings, and contentious commercial law disputes.
We have successfully represented and provided extensive advice to clients, ranging from individuals wishing to start up a business or sell/purchase/lease residential/commercial properties,
to large multinational corporations, on a broad range of complex matters. En Plus Legal specialises in:
- Conveyancing: Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties across Australia
- Commercial: Lease, sale and purchase of business
- Immigration; Employer Sponsored, State/Territory Nomination, Visas for skilled migrants, investors, spouse and family members, merits and judicial review, Ministerial Intervention
- Family: divorce, financial agreements, pre-nuptial agreements, and child custody matters
- Employment: Unfair dismissal claims, pay disputes,enforcement of restraint orders and many other employment areas
- Other: Trademarks, debt recovery, traffic offences and assault charges
En Plus Legal believes that complex matters should be made simple. Reflective of our professional legal background, En Plus Legal approaches legal issues with an open mind and client relationships are nurtured with respect and understanding.
BSc., LL.B. (University of Sydney)
Principal Solicitor at En Plus Legal
Legal Counsel at Augment GC
Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales
Register of Practitioners, High Court of Australia